Thursday, December 15, 2011

Knitting Patterns Published!

I finally published my "One Day Ballet" slippers. I sure hope others have as much fun knitting and gifting them as I have had. I might even make a pair this weekend as my tootsies need 'em and I just wore a hole in my third pair of Tiny Owl Knits "Amy March slippers" which are fantastic and wonderful in every way.
I also released a free pattern. it is a super bulky lace scarf. it is so pretty. I whipped it up for Chloe the other night and thought "that was easy, I should share this will the world!!" ha ha :) I may make another as a Christmas gift.
My campaign against stupid use plastic is not going so well. That stuff is EVERYWHERE. I have such a hard time avoiding it. I am still trying though. I bought some cute Christmas gift. I got my friend Caroline a _________ and a _________. I hope she likes them!
TTFN, Julz

No comments:

Post a Comment